quinta-feira, 19 de novembro de 2009

63. I have a twi-bracelet! / Tenho uma pulseira do Twilight


I have the pleasure to introduce you MY TWILIGHT BRACELET :D
A Portuguese teens-magazine called BRAVO has this twi-bracelet as prize. It has a lamb, an apple, a wolf, a lion and a heart.

Tenho o prazer de vos apresentar a minha PULSEIRA DO TWILIGHT :D
A revista Bravo desta semana tem esta twi-pulseira de brinde. A pulseira inclui uma miniatura de um cordeiro, uma maçã, um lobo, um leão e um coração.
Se queres ter uma igual vai já comprar a BRAVO!

P.S. - Blondie's wondering if they sell the twi-bracelet in small size or if she'll have to use it as a necklace. / A Blondie está a questionar-se se venderão a twi-pulseira em tamanho pequeno ou se a terá de usar como fio. ;P

P.S.S. - Don't forget that TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY!!!!! At less for some countries, we (portugueses) will have to wait till 26th. / Não se esqueçam que AMANHÃ É O GRANDE DIA!!!!! Pelo menos para alguns países, nós temos de esperar até dia 26.

2 comentários:

  1. Ohh the bracelet is actually quite cute, you know, for a bravo freebie. I can't believe you have to wait until the 26th! GAAHHHH that's awful. Just book a plane and join us tomorrow ;).

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yeah, I thought that, too :D
    I'll see the film on 29th because on 26th I have school... Imagine me ditching and telling my teacher "I'm sorry but I really had to see New Moon!".
    Pretty awesome, or not :P

    ResponderEliminar