quarta-feira, 9 de setembro de 2009

46. Michael Sheen's daughter has an Aro's poster in her bedroom / A filha de Michael Sheen tem um poster do Aro no seu quarto


I found this quite funny:

He [Michael Sheen] said: "The best thing about it [«New Moon»] is I'm now a poster on my own daughter's wall, which is about the best thing that could ever possibly happen. When they first asked me if I wanted to do it [be «Aro»], I hadn't read the books or anything, so I had to ask my daughter what the character was like without tipping her off… because I didn't want to get her all excited if I didn't end up doing it."

This is part of a interview with Michael Sheen for BBC's Newsbeat (read more, here).


Achei isto bastante interessante:

Ele [Michael Sheen] disse: "A melhor coisa sobre aquilo [«New Moon»] é que agora
estou num poster na parede do quarto da minha própria filha, o que é a melhor
coisa que poderia ter acontecido. A primeira vez que me convidaram para fazê-lo
[ser «Aro»], eu não tinha lido os livros nem nada, por isso perguntei à minha
filha como era a personagem, sem a deixar desconfiada... porque não queria que
ela ficasse toda animada para o caso de eu acabar por não o fazer."

Esta é uma parte da entrevista com Michael Sheen para o BBC's Newsbeat (lê mais, aqui).


By the way... The VOLTURI: / Já agora... Os VOLTURI:


(click in the image to read "First Look At The Volturi!!!" in FILMSHAFT /
clica na imagem para leres "Firs Look At The Volturi!!!" no FILMSHAFT)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário