quinta-feira, 24 de setembro de 2009

52. Sick... / Doente...

Hi everybody! I've been sick... which means I have to stay home... which means more time for blogging and posting... BUT there are few things to say about the Twilight World lately... I mean, there are a lot to say but it's already SAID! So I left to you some pictures =D
Olá a todos! Tenho estado doente... o que significa que tenho de ficar em casa... que, por sua vez, significa mais tempo para blogging e postar... MAS há poucas coisas para dizer sobre o Mundo Twilight ultimamente... quer dizer, há muitas coisas para dizer mas já estão DITAS! Então, deixo-vos algumas imagens =D

I truly like this image... but I still don't get one thing: is this in New Moon?
Again, I have to say: FORKS IS TOO GREEN (if you don't understand why am I saying this, try to stop looking to Edward and look to the forest behind him)!

Eu adoro mesmo esta imagem... mas continuo sem entender uma coisa: isto faz parte do New Moon?
Mais uma vez, tenho de dizer: FORKS É DEMASIADO VERDE (se não entendes porque é que estou a dizer isto, exprimenta parar de olhar para o Edward e olhar para a floresta atrás dele)!

We've heard a lot about the 2009 MTV VMA's (I didn't see.. =/), so I had to post something about it and... this photo seems to me something "postable" =P
Ouvimos muito sobre os 2009 MTV VMA's (eu não vi =/), então eu tinha de postar aguma coisa sobre eles e... esta foto parece-me algo "postável" =P




P.S. - In the first picture, Edward makes me remember this: / Na primeira imagem, o Edward fez-me lembrar isto:

(a printscreen I took from a New-Moon-Fan-Made-Trailer, a long time ago /
um printscreen que eu tirei de um Trailer-Fan-Made-do-New-Moon, há muito tempo)



> Click in the photos to see where I found them. Clica nas imagens para veres onde as encontrei.

2 comentários:

  1. I love the first pic from New Moon. I guess it's a dream sequence or maybe a vision of Bella's first hunting...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love it, too. I's so perfect *.*
    I think it might be Bella dreaming with Edward (when she's alone)... one of those dreams that make her scream during the night...

    ResponderEliminar