domingo, 4 de outubro de 2009

56. Old article about RP / Artigo antigo sobre RP


We're very busy with school, so we can't post so often.
This is a VERY OLD article from the magazine BRAVO (Portugal). (I don't know the number/date of the magazine, sorry =X)

Soon: More TWILIGHT'stuff from the Biology book. :D
P.S. - I'm mad with Ni* because she wrote "Forget the vampire with the shiny volvo, I want the wolf with the motocycle and the sexy body!" in my Biology exercise book!


Estamos muitos ocupadas com a escola, por isso não podemos postar tão regularmente.
Isto é um artigo MUITO ANTIGO da revista BRAVO (Portugal). (Eu não sei o nº./data da revista, desculpem =X)

Brevemente: Mais TWILIGHT'stuff do livro de Biologia. :D
P.S. - Estou furiosa com a Ni porque ela escreveu "Forget the vampire with the shiny volvo, I want the wolf with the motocycle and the sexy body!" no meu caderno de Biologia.

2 comentários:

  1. Missão Robert em Portugal!!

    Divulgem por favor, todas juntas, conseguimos que Robert venha a portugal, vai ao link em baixo e sabe como: http://robert-em-portugal.blogs.sapo.pt/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I WANT THE WOLF TO! Then again, I want both! lol

    ResponderEliminar