sábado, 24 de julho de 2010

88. My Eclipse review finally and full of spoilers, as usually :b


I’ve seen Eclipse last week, but I was so lazy that I didn’t write my review on that days. Better later than never.
So, starting from the beginning… I loved the first scene: Riley transformation (: And it was such an emotion to see the film after so long I’ve been wanting to do it that I was completely squeeeeeeeeee*!! Speaking of that, thank’z God that I didn’t see the film in the cinema because I’m one of those persons who talks, cries, becomes furious and so on during the films and I don’t remember to speak as I spoke during Eclipse! Specially every time that Jacob kissed Bella, but let’s speak about it later…
I also liked the next scene when Edward said “Marry me.” and Bella “Change me.” a lot of times, it was so funny. Rosalie’s and Jasper’s stories were perfect, I was in shock while I was watching Rosalie’s, of course I had read the book but it was really disgusting… and was like “KILL HIM!” when I saw Rosalie on wedding dress. And Jasper’s made us understand that the relationship Jasper/Maria was similar to Riley/Victoria’s quite well. The bed scene… actually I was expecting better but It was ok. Edward was so happy when Bella said “yes” :’D and I didn’t cry! Ahahah
Oh, and the most hilarious part for me was Jasper training the Cullens, awesome! “Never turn your back to the enemy!” he seemed Johnny Depp when he said that, see his expression. And his fight with Alice was so beautiful +.+
Another wonderful scene was Bella arriving to Quileute land and the wolf-boys all got out of Emily’s house to see her and the “Should I call Bella? Maybe I should call her! Bella… Bella… always Bella!” part. And then when Bella saw Lea transforming into a wolf (it seemed that Lead made a ballet movement).
I don’t want to talk about Bella and Jacob kissing, because I closed my eyes… Hell yeah, I too team-Edward for that, I hated Jacob for doing that and Bella for allowing that. I’m sorry but I still can’t understand how she can say she is in love with Jacob when she has Edward, please we are talking about EDWARD CULLEN!
Poor Bree, it was even more painful to see her in Eclipse after reading “The Short Second Life Of Bree Tanner”… I was always thinking of Diego.
But the best performance in this film, in my opinion, was Dakota Fanningan’s. The “Decisions, decisions…” and when the Volturi guard met the Cullens, perfect! It made me admire her even more (my friend Ivan is gonna like this ahahah) ;]
And I loved when Edward said to Jane “Maybe you knew her, Jane.” because he read her thoughts about Victoria. I also loved a lot of other scenes, like the tent, Charlie and Bella moments, Jessica’s speech in the graduation (she said everything!)…
What I didn’t liked that much was in the final battle, Riley saying to Edward “You’re dead!”, Xavier Samuel didn’t make the right expression or something… it was quite strange! And there were some scaring parts like the ripped members and heads or the 3rd wife story, bahhh! :/
Ok, I have to admit that Bryce Dallas was a great Victoria in Eclipse (I think that she seemed younger than Rachelle would seemed and that was good because Riley was young too). But I still see Rachelle has the TRUE Victoria.
And, finally, the part when I cried: when Carlisle and Billy Black shook hands after Carlisle treated Jake… the union of the two enemy clan’s chiefs.
I LOVED ECLIPSE, THANK YOU SO MUCH MR. DAVID SLADE! (Twilight stills my fave film of the saga, but Eclipse is the second ;P)


O próximo post será a minha revisão do Eclipse em Português x')

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário