sexta-feira, 31 de julho de 2009

32. Bella's dress in New Moon and the "loudel" of D. João I

The first image is Bella's dress in New Moon and the second is a "loudel" (sorry, I don't know how to say this in english =X), which belong to D. João I (King of Portugal, from 1385-1433). Maybe you don't believe, but the "loudel" was green... of couse it been years, so it lost the original colour. After winning the Battle of Aljubarrota, D. João I offered the "loudel" to "St. Maria de Oliveira". So, when I saw Bella's dress it remembered D. João I's "loudel" ;)

A primeira imagem é o vestido da Bella em New Moon/Nova Lua e a segunda é o "loudel" (peça de vestuário que se vestia por cima da armadura) que pertenceu a D. João I (Rei de Portugal, de 1385-1433). Talvez não acreditem, mas o loudel era verde... é claro que já passaram muitos anos e ele perdeu a sua cor original. Depois de ganhar a Batalha de Aljubarrota, D. João I ofereceu o loudel a Santa Maria de Oliveira. Eu vi o vestido da Bella e lembrei-me do loudel de D. João I ;)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário