sexta-feira, 17 de julho de 2009

26. Cedric Diggory =X

Oh My God! *sayin' this with British accent*
This IS NOT Edward! This is my dear Cedric Diggory [yeah, yeah... I'm a Harry Potter fan, too]. I'm posting this because now we can finally watch "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" in Portugal.
The first time I saw RP (in the "Goblet of Fire") I thought "Poor guy... he's so cute and Voldemort is going to kill him"... =X

Oh My God *digo isto com sotaque Britânico*
Este NÃO É o Edward! É o meu querido Cedric Diggory [sim... também sou fã do Harry Potter].
Estou a postar isto porque agora, finalmente, podemos ver "Harry Potter e o Príncipe Misterioso" nos cinemas portugueses.
A primeira vez que vi o RP (no "Cálice de Fogo") pensei "Pobre rapaz... tão giro e o Voldemort vai matá-lo"... =X

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário